A Visit To Night Shift Brewing
Just outside of Boston, off of I-93, is Night Shift Brewing. Open seven days a week – Mon-Thu 12-10pm, Fri & Sat 12-11pm, and Sun 12-6pm. They offer free daily tours at 6pm weekdays and multiple times over the weekend.
- The Night Shift Taproom is open to the outside with plenty of places to sit.
- Current list of beers on tap is displayed on the wall. Check out what's on tap.
- When we visited, there were 8 beers on tap, to we did two flights.
- Our favorite, The 87, "A super bright & tropical hop-bomb, The 87's simple, clean malt bill allows the refreshing blend of Ella, Equinox, Simcoe, and Columbus hops to burst through."
- We weren't there at the time for a tour, but you can look through the glass doors to see what's going on.
- You can also grab bottles, growler fills, and cans to-go
- Location: The brewery is located at 87 Santilli Hwy, Everett, MA 02149, directly across the street from Teddie Peanut Butter. The Orange Line’s Wellington Station is the closest T stop (about 15 walking mins from brewery). Any questions just give us a call at 617-294-4233.