Is the sinkhole fixed yet?
A sinkhole that officials say is 10 feet deep and 15 by 15 feet wide opened up this morning at Cesar Chavez and Sabine streets downtown. Crews are filling the hole with a “quick dry base” to stabilize it, and once it is filled and covered traffic can resume in the area, according to the city.
- 8:45 p.m.: With no new updates, we're ready to call the sinkhole Fixed!
- 5:09 p.m.: Latest endangered species: Fixed sinkholes.
- 5:01 p.m.: No. German translation: Nein
- 4:39 p.m.: Here's our Frequently Asked Questions section.
Q.: Is the sinkhole fixed?
- 4:27 p.m..: Watching the sinkhole web cam is like watching sinkhole cement dry.
- 4:26 p.m.: If a sinkhole gets fixed in the forest, but no one is around to see, did it get fixed?
- 4:10 p.m.: Pop quiz: How many sinkholes are fixed? Answer: None.
- 4:05 p.m.: All but one lane open, sinkhole is almost fixed.
- 3:40 p.m.: Nope.
- 3:21 p.m.: We polled 1 of 1 sinkholes to see how many were fixed. 100 percent were not fixed.
- 3:11 p.m: Current Vegas odds on the sinkhole being fixed right now: 1,000 to 1.
- 3:05 p.m.: Not yet.
- 2:58: True or false, the sinkhole is fixed. False.
- 2:50 p.m.: Here's a photo of city crews looking at a sinkhole that isn't fixed yet.
- 2:45 p.m.: No
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.