Why The Hilton At Resorts World Bimini Is A Must Stay
We had the unique opportunity to once again visit the beautiful island of Bimini in the Bahamas with our Resorts World Bimini friends. It was an EPIC weekend to say the least. Here's how it went down...
BIMINI OR BUST...
- It was April Fools Day after-all, so we decided to post a pic that clearly stated we were headed on our Honeymoon. (even though we weren't)
- Tiny plane that takes off at the airport and lands in the waters in Bimini Bay? Sure, we're in!
FYI right now you can Fly, Stay and Save and get a $250 credit! Details: rwbimini.com/rw250credit
- Here's what it looks like to walk onto an 8 passenger Seaplane for the first time.
- The view from above of Bimini is simply STUNNING. This pic was taken just minutes before landing in the blue, plush waters of Bimini.
- These 2 pilots made the trip a smooth ride and an easy way to get to the island of Bimini in less than 30 minutes!
- Here's the aerial [VIDEO] of us landing on the water!
- The sunrise was EXTREMELY friendly on Saturday morning, as I took a quick gaze out of the window of the hotel room balcony.
- Saturday we wasted no time and headed over to the infinity pool adjacent to the the Hilton Resorts World as the pool is not quite finished at the Hilton. It's expected to open in June of 2016, the Hilton at Resorts World Bimini has this say about it: "The first phase of Hilton at Resorts World Bimini is currently open with the second phase under construction.
- Hilton guests have access to all the amenities of the 750 acre resort including a world class casino, ocean view infinity pool, bay view lagoon pool, 6 restaurants and bars and miles of white sand beach. Once complete in the spring of 2016, the 305 room hotel will feature such amenities as a state of the art spa and fitness center, meeting facilities, 3 restaurants, retail outlets, a lazy river pool and rooftop infinity pool."
- We had the pleasure of getting a sneak peek at the BRAND NEW lobby inside the Hilton at Resorts World Bimini, that is slotted to open for business at the end of April 2016. WOWZA is really all we could say! The attention to details is superb!
- No trip to Bimini is complete without a visit to Edith's Pizza. You have to take the shuttle that leaves on the hour starting at 12pm until 4pm, 7 days a week or you can take a cab for less than $5. Her Lobster Pizza is OUT OF BOUNDS! Edith is an absolute doll herself and feels incredible to support a local business that puts so much Bahamian love into their food and to those that come to visit Bimini!
- WRITE THIS DOWN, when visiting or passing through Bimini, GO TO EDITH'S PIZZA and tell her #FoodieBUZZ sent you! =) http://www.bahamas.com/vendor/ediths-pizza-take-out …