- — Howard Sklar (@HowardMSklar)Mon, Jun 04 2012 08:30:10
- — Thomas Fox (@tfoxlaw)Mon, Jun 04 2012 08:48:03#CW2012. Fours C's of internal investigation 1. choose right interviewer. 2 Communicate clearly. 3 Collect facts. 4 Conclude objectively.
- — Howard Sklar (@HowardMSklar)Mon, Jun 04 2012 11:57:10Cain: in successful compliance programs I’ve seen, compliance impacts executive compensation. i.e. Hit ‘em in the wallet. #CW2012
- — Francine McKenna (@retheauditors)Tue, Jun 05 2012 05:55:29Inside counsel faces 3 key pressures: Gatekeeping (saying no), whistleblowing ( 307 of SOX) and business advising (too many hats). #CW2012
- — FCPAméricas (@FCPAmericas)Tue, Jun 05 2012 06:56:56Employee incentives for compliance? Bonuses only given if they get a "green" on the Compliance and Citizenship Review #cw2012
- — FCPAméricas (@FCPAmericas)Tue, Jun 05 2012 07:24:22When initiating gifts/hospitality policy, consider first requiring preapproval for everything. Will help you understand landscape #cw2012
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.