adidas unveils March Madness unis, Twitter has jokes
On Thursday, adidas unveiled new uniforms for six teams that will debut during conference tournaments. As it turns out, people felt very strongly about the short sleeves, but also the camo-style shorts that many people saw as more of a Zubaz-style print. Tweets compiled by @chrislittmann
- — Chili (@DannyFordIsGod)Thu, Feb 28 2013 07:13:46Every new Adidas uniform comes with a matching Airhead candy. https://twitter.com/chrislittmann/status/307145200638238720 …islittmann/status/307145200638238720
- — Murph (@ThatMurph)Thu, Feb 28 2013 07:36:06New Adidas uniforms are "sorry for Party Rockin" Inspired by #LMFAO “@andrewsharp: ADIDAS MUST BE STOPPED https://twitter.com/chrislittmann/status/307145200638238720 …islittmann/status/307145200638238720”
- — Professor Dinosaur (@ProfesrDinosaur)Thu, Feb 28 2013 07:41:02@chrislittmann They look like extras from a MC Hammer video. Either that or youth league jerseys from the same era
- — Sarah Villa (@SBVilla5)Thu, Feb 28 2013 07:47:52
- — never you mind (@karatikki)Thu, Feb 28 2013 08:18:16
- A fair point raised about what does/does not fly with NCAA uniforms.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.