MLK "I have a dream speech" told in tweets
Martin Luther King Jr.'s "I have a dream" speech told in tweets.
- — Lou Beierle (@ljhoops)Mon, Jan 16 2012 07:46:51"I am happy to join with you today in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation."
- — Mowana JimenezOrbiso (@_MowanaOrbiso)Mon, Jan 16 2012 04:05:50"Five score years ago, a great American in whose symbolic shadow we stand today signed the Emancipation Proclamation" Martin Luther King Jr.
- — Rosalyn L. Bishop (@RLBishop)Mon, Jan 16 2012 05:18:41"One hundred years later, the life of the Negro is still sadly crippled by the manacles of segregation and the chains of discrimination...."
- — CaOprah Grindshardt (@itsPRI_destined)Mon, Jan 16 2012 07:35:21One hundred years later, the Negro lives on a lonely island of poverty in the midst of a vast ocean of material prosperity. -MLK
- — Isaac Coyazo (@IsaacCoyazo)Sun, Jan 15 2012 23:43:50"One hundred years later,the Negro is still languishing in the corners of American society and finds himself an exile in his own land." MLK
- — Reichley Insurance (@ReichleyIns)Mon, Jan 16 2012 04:53:12When the architects of our republic wrote the magnificent words of the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence, they were signin...
- — tragic_pizza (@tragic_pizza)Sun, Jan 15 2012 14:27:06"This note was a promise that all men, yes, black men as well as white men, would be guaranteed the unalienable rights...
- — Stephen G. Hall (@historianspeaks)Sun, Jan 15 2012 15:11:05"It is obvious today that America has defaulted on this promissory note insofar as her citizens of color are concerned." #MLK
- — Christiane Amanpour (@camanpour)Mon, Jan 16 2012 07:40:25MLK I Have a Dream: “We refuse to believe that there are insufficient funds in the great vaults of opportunity of this nation.”
- — Candace Reese (@CRchoosesJOY)Mon, Jan 16 2012 06:02:01
- — Cynthia Chagolla (@CynthiaChagolla)Mon, Jan 16 2012 07:22:22"This is no time to engage in the luxury of cooling off or to take the tranquilizing drug of gradualism." #happyMLKday
- — Joe Jaybazz (@JoeJaybazz)Mon, Jan 16 2012 05:52:29Now is the time to rise from the dark and desolate valley of segregation to the sunlit path of racial justice. #Martin Luther King Jr.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.