- I was at the +SocialGood conference in London on Friday 27th March. Great day with focus technology and people. Big questions about the future were asked 'What can technology do to shape the world?' and 'What can you do to shape the world?'
- The mission: to connect people, ideas and resources.
- How can you support the UN Millennial Development Goals?
Goal 1: Eradicate Extreme Hunger and PovertyGoal
2: Achieve Universal Primary Education
Goal 3: Promote Gender Equality and Empower Women
Goal 4: Reduce Child Mortality
Goal 5: Improve Maternal HealthGoal
6: Combat HIV/AIDS, Malaria and other diseases
Goal 7: Ensure Environmental Sustainability
Goal 8: Develop a Global Partnership for Development
- How do you measure social good? - Answer: Look at one important KPI.
- — +SocialGood (@plus_socialgood)Fri, Mar 27 2015 15:18:22
- — Anne Kehlet (@annekehlet)Fri, Mar 27 2015 15:15:27Consumers can vote with their feet (money) how can we use digital to empower consumers to influence social impact of corporations? #2030NOW
- — Pasa Mustafa (@chuckypasa)Fri, Mar 27 2015 15:23:30
- — Mina Al-Oraibi (@AlOraibi)Fri, Mar 27 2015 15:27:40