ESPN embarrasses self with coverage of Tebow's birthday
- — Peter Burns (@PeterBurnsRadio)Tue, Aug 14 2012 14:05:29Instead of apologizing for falsely accusing #Saints of federal wiretapping charges, ESPN threw Tebow a birthday party.
- — Not Jerry Tipton (@NotJerryTipton)Tue, Aug 14 2012 17:12:26If Brett Farve announced a comeback on Tim Tebow's birthday, while Tiger was leading a major & the Yankees were playing, ESPN would explode.
- — Jason McIntyre (@TheBigLead)Tue, Aug 14 2012 08:18:39Peter King: "[NYJ are] smitten with Tim Tebow. Maybe not to the level ESPN is smitten with Tebow, but ... they're going to use him often"
- — CaptainTouchback (@CaptTouchback)Tue, Aug 14 2012 18:52:21Awkward moment of the night: Skip Bayless dons a white dress and blonde wig and sings "happy birthday" to Tim Tebow.
- — Awful Announcing (@awfulannouncing)Tue, Aug 14 2012 09:21:35ESPN's Tebow obsession is a joke. A joke. Why do you think so many people want NBCSN to succeed? To push ESPN to be better. That's it.
- — Awful Announcing (@awfulannouncing)Tue, Aug 14 2012 09:25:23It's nothing against Tim Tebow. I like Tim Tebow. I really do. I despise what ESPN has turned him into.
- — Shooter McGavin (@ShooterMcGavin_)Tue, Aug 14 2012 15:15:50BREAKING: Tim Tebow files sexual harassment charges against ESPN. Claiming they won't leave his nuts alone.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.