#P4SPchat: Catching the Mobile Wave; Thinking Beyond the Device
Twitter Chat, Sep 12, 12:00 Noon - 1:00 PM Eastern Time
- Mobility can completely transform industries. Whether improving customer acquisition strategies, streamlining business processes or boosting product and service innovations, the most successful businesses today are putting mobile first. Over the next three years, advances in mobile will not be dependent upon the device – whether a tablet, smartphone, wearable device or connected car - but instead on what can be done with it. The next #P4SPchat will open discussions around being a mobile enterprise and the inextricable link between mobility and technologies like social, cloud, analytics and security
- Guest Expert: Director of Enterprise Mobile Marketing at IBM, Ed Brill will join the chat as guest expert.
- Topics for discussion
- Q1: What's your definition of a mobile enterprise?
- Q2: What's the biggest challenge to getting started with a mobile strategy?
- Q3: What industries are doing a good job taking advantage of second screen opportunities?
- Q4: How does app development need to change in the second wave of mobile?
- Q5: Give examples of how mobile + social or mobile + cloud are working together.
- See how IBM MobileFirst Enables Enterprise Mobility
What is #P4SPchat?Are you interested in talking about building a Smarter Planet? Join us and discuss how businesses, governments and entire industries are adopting technologies to become efficient and effective. Follow the hashtag #P4SPchat.
When does it happen?The #P4SPchat happens on Wednesdays or Thursdays. Actual time of the chat may vary.
How do I participate?You will need a Twitter ID to be part of this chat. To participate in the chat, follow @SmarterPlanet or the hash tag #P4SPChat on Twitter. You can also use applications like Twubs for your convenience. Use your twitter credentials for logging into twubs. When using twubs, it automatically includes the chat hashtag in all your tweets.
Who can participate?Have ideas to solve problems that can benefit all of humanity? Join in. Everyone is invited to participate. In our chats we have experts from respective industries sharing their views on current trends and news.
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 1 already did!