The Twitter war in Utah's Senate race
Here is just a snapshot of the social media fight between surrogates for Sen. Orrin Hatch and former state Sen. Dan Liljenquist.
- Favorite boss?
- — Antonia Ferrier (@ahrferrier)Thu, May 03 2012 00:24:22@UTJolley Wow, guess Dan didn't teach you manners. you crossed a line. With people like you, no wonder obama's in the White House.
- A back-and-forth
- — Michael Jolley (@UTJolley)Wed, May 02 2012 14:31:30@ahrferrier You're hilarious. Dan opposed Obama's stimulus and only thing he could control was where small portion was spent in Utah.
- — Antonia Ferrier (@ahrferrier)Wed, May 02 2012 14:28:44@UTJolley Orrin Hatch is Mitt Romney's man to reform Washington. Dan is for Freedomworks b4 he was against them b4 he was 4 them?
- — Michael Jolley (@UTJolley)Wed, May 02 2012 14:29:46@ahrferrier Right... Since Orrin will finally decide to push for some reforms after 36 years. Dan has proven track record of reform.
- Mitt Romney asked Hatch to be a policy adviser to his campaign sparking a new hashtag #hatchpolicyadvice
- — Michael Jolley (@UTJolley)Wed, May 02 2012 16:36:25
- — Matthew Behunin (@mbehunin)Wed, May 02 2012 18:34:54
- — Michael Jolley (@UTJolley)Wed, May 02 2012 14:03:08Two key points: 1. Big spending bills bring campaign donations, 2. Our grandchildren have to pick up the tab! #HatchPolicyAdvice
- — FreedomTurf (@FreedomTurf)Wed, May 02 2012 20:42:07
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.