Simmons College's 108th Commencement Ceremonies were held on Friday, May 10, 2013 at the Bank of America Pavilion. For complete coverage, visit www.simmons.edu/commencement/connect.
- Simmons students woke up on Commencement day with the realization that they were finally going to graduate!
- — Linda (@andlindasays)Thu, May 09 2013 23:11:43my roommate and i just STARTED packing and it's only somewhat sinked in what is happening in just a few hours. BUTTERFLIES!! #sims13
- — Tatia Sikharulidze (@Tatia_Sik)Fri, May 10 2013 06:32:20@SimmonsCollege Thank you so much! It's hitting me how much I'll miss Simmons. Here's to the many great memories :D
- Alumnae joined in on the celebration by virtually sending their congrats to the Class of 2013.
- — Brittany Torelli (@BrittanyTorelli)Fri, May 10 2013 07:10:39
- — Katherine Swanson (@kathswanson)Fri, May 10 2013 08:03:50
- Throughout the day, we asked students to share their Commencement experience with hashtags.
- We saw some extremely creative cap decorations!
- We also saw some personal style peek through with shoe choices.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.