#17peprally for Back-to-School Style!
On Tuesday, July 26, we had our first Twitter Pep Rally from 4pm-5pm EST -- all about back-to-school style and the perfect first-day outfit! Our followers tweeted @seventeenmag fashion editors and the ModStylists at @modcloth, which was featured as one of Seventeen's fave online indie stores in the new Ultimate Guide to Style. And of course, there were freebies! Here's some of what you missed!
- — BellaThorneGirl (@BellaThorneGirl)Tue, Jul 26 2011 13:02:43
- We had very special guests!
- — sassykangaroo (@sassykangaroo)Tue, Jul 26 2011 13:27:31
- — jessica_layne (@jessica_layne)Tue, Jul 26 2011 13:11:15
- We tweeted about what we'd wear on the first day!
- — MandaIsSunshine (@MandaIsSunshine)Tue, Jul 26 2011 13:42:33
- — emilyfilomena (@emilyfilomena)Tue, Jul 26 2011 13:39:25
- — missannebet (@missannebet)Tue, Jul 26 2011 13:51:46
- The all-important decision: Which shoes to wear?
- — MarissRosenblum (@MarissRosenblum)Tue, Jul 26 2011 13:31:14
- — sassykangaroo (@sassykangaroo)Tue, Jul 26 2011 13:42:17
- — alejandra9769 (@alejandra9769)Tue, Jul 26 2011 13:43:35
- ModCloth shared so many cute Polyvore Style Boards to give us inspiration!
- We turned to the August issue of Seventeen for more inspiration! We had three giveaways for ModCloth Back-to-School Prize Packs (including the All Eyes on Me Scarf, Alice in Necklace, Wear is My Eraser, Penguin Paperclips, a tote, and more!), randomly given to three tweethearts who shared their favorite looks from the pages!
- — ModCloth (@ModCloth)Tue, Jul 26 2011 13:13:27
- — AyeEmBee (@AyeEmBee)Tue, Jul 26 2011 13:59:26
- — crazyhayde (@crazyhayde)Tue, Jul 26 2011 13:54:23
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.