Day 2 of Gartner BPM Summit: Topical Tweets and Fruity Gamification
Just thought I'd share some great attendee responses and quotes. Given the fruity gamification theme of mentioning fruit such as bananas whenever possible (peachy!) - here's a tag cloud of our tweets. Imagine it's an orange if you like...!
- Reactions to Jim Sinur's BPM 2020 Keynote Speech:
- — Carl Hillier (@carl_kofax)Thu, Apr 26 2012 14:56:06
- — David Mennie (@david_mennie)Thu, Apr 26 2012 13:41:31
- BPM Workshop in Action:
- Soundbites and Reactions from Patrick Lencioni's guest keynote on Healthy Organizations:
- — Andrew White (@mdmcentral)Thu, Apr 26 2012 09:06:19#gartnerbpm most firms are smart enough to survive or bumble along. But how to be a winner? Focus on organizational health. Pat Lencioni
- Finally, two of my favourite quotes from #gartnerbpm:
- — Samantha Searle (@scsearle)Thu, Apr 26 2012 08:48:10
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.