Day 1 of Gartner BPM Summit Links BPM, Social and Gamification
Gartner's BPM summit got off to a roaring start yesterday with 750 attendees arriving in Baltimore to discuss how to identify and leverage opportunities and challenges relating to people, politics and process
- Anthony Bradley's keynote speech on "Driving Organizational Success by Combining Social Media and Business Process Transformation" caused a stir and encouraged people to think about the purpose of social media, rather than the "provide and pray" approach of supplying a social media technology and hoping people will use it once it's there!
- Reactions on Twitter included:
- This is our most popular organizational politics challenge so far:
- A Day in the Life of a Gartner Analyst at the Gartner BPM Summit - Andrew White blogs his takeaways from Day 1
- Gabe Zichermann's guest keynote on Transforming Your Business With Gamification went down a storm - did you spot how many times the word "bananas" was mentioned?! Here are some of the reactions on Twitter from #gartnerbpm
- Work ethics for BPM practitioners:
- Bring on Day 2 - the games continue so keep an eye out. For a reminder of what's going on, check out the blogs below:
- Finally - just in case you didn't get a chance to go outside yesterday - here's a beautiful view of Baltimore harbor!
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.