BI's IGNITION 2011 Future of Media Conference in NYC
Tweets from my experience at Business Insider's IGNITION 2011 "Future of Media" conference in New York City. Plenty of RTs and in chronological order...
- — Peter Himler (@PeterHimler)Sun, Dec 11 2011 09:51:34
- — Meghan Butler (@MeghanButler)Sun, Dec 11 2011 09:51:34Analog will start being the exception within the nxt few yrs. Big TV is going to crack. The content+distribution will be king. #ignition2011
- — Eleanor A. Miller (@eleanoram)Sun, Dec 11 2011 09:51:34
- — Scott Rodgers (@scottonline)Wed, Nov 30 2011 07:50:58Piperjaffery analyst: lots of innovation coming to living room / tv; Sony to lose out; wait to see what apple brings out. #Ignition2011
- — Scott Rodgers (@scottonline)Wed, Nov 30 2011 07:58:59
- — Callie Schweitzer (@cschweitz)Sun, Dec 11 2011 09:51:34CEO of Pulse says top 3 categories are world news, entertainment and tech #ignition2011 People spend 20-30 mins on Pulse at a time
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.