The one time I had an opinion about Barstool. Woof.
So earlier today, someone on my twitter timeline sent out a tweet about an article on Barstool about girls in Boston and "when did they start pretending like their lives revolved around the Bruins?"
- In case you want to lose a few brain cells, here's the site in question: barstoolsports.com/
- It was pretty gross, like most of the drivel that ends up on that site. So I tweeted:
- — Sarah Connors (@sarah_connors)Fri, Feb 01 2013 14:04:42Just read the barstool "article." and the comments. resisting the urge to pour bleach in my eyeballs. Cannot unsee.
- So I got a response from their Bruins writer about 6 hours later:
- — Rear Admiral (@RearAdBsBlog)Fri, Feb 01 2013 17:31:14
- (no there isn't.)
- — Sarah Connors (@sarah_connors)Fri, Feb 01 2013 17:41:24
- — Rear Admiral (@RearAdBsBlog)Fri, Feb 01 2013 17:46:00
- So then, rear admiral RT'd my original tweet, and the floodgates opened.
- — Ethan Burdick (@callme_socratez)Fri, Feb 01 2013 17:59:12“@sarah_connors: Barstool Sports is everything that's wrong with everything” your obviously a lonely cat lady
- — Cameron Renk (@cameron_renk)Fri, Feb 01 2013 17:59:28
- — Jesse I. Liebman (@TheJesseLiebman)Fri, Feb 01 2013 18:01:32
- — Jesse I. Liebman (@TheJesseLiebman)Fri, Feb 01 2013 18:03:53
- So basically I'm a slut whore cat-lady who needs to get back in the kitchen. OK. Luckily, the internet is not ENTIRELY a horrible place:
- (he did. it was pretty great)
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 1 already did!