- — Jijo Varghese (@jijojv)Thu, Oct 10 2013 20:43:30Beware Yahoo re-enabled your old forward settings under the free plan. I had my yahoo mail forwarding enabled to my ex-employer 10 years a…
- — Yahoo Customer Care (@YahooCare)Thu, Oct 10 2013 17:44:27
- — Peter H. Hellmonds (@phellmon)Wed, Oct 09 2013 11:40:39@YahooCare HELP! my yahoo mail account mysteriously auto-forwards mails to another account. I neither have Mail Plus nor authorized forward
- — SoniaTouniss (@SoniaHachicha)Wed, Oct 09 2013 02:01:22@YahooCare all my yahoo mail being forward to my smtp email account from different isp. Can't change it. Help please.
- — Valerie (@vchiong214)Thu, Oct 10 2013 22:43:50Wasn't receiving ANYTHING @yahoomail. Apparently the update magically made all my mail forward to an address I dont even remember having
- — Darren Beck (@dagwood777)Wed, Oct 09 2013 21:30:18@yahoomail why in the world would you just automatically change my yahoo mail to forward to an old dead email address with your last update?
- — Walter Mrowczynski (@lordskulldragon)Wed, Oct 09 2013 11:49:12@Yahoo Fix Y! Mail!! I upgraded and theres now a forward on my mail and I cant access my options bc I keep getting an "unknown error"
- — UnmatchedProductions (@UnmatchedProd)Fri, Oct 11 2013 08:26:13
- — Ricky Skowyra (@rickyskowyra)Fri, Oct 11 2013 07:28:38@YahooCare I am not getting any new e-mails to my yahoo account. Reading online that yahoo is forwarding them to old addresses! HELP!
- — Yahoo Customer Care (@YahooCare)Fri, Oct 11 2013 09:15:22@WallySeals Hey Wally, I checked the Ref# you provided and show our Mail team was able to resolve this issue this morning.
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 1 already did!
- BfferStill happening. Wondered why I hadn't gotten any mail since Monday morning - not even junk! Found out forwarding was on for a hotmail account I haven't used in...Still happening. Wondered why I hadn't gotten any mail since Monday morning - not even junk! Found out forwarding was on for a hotmail account I haven't used in probably 10 years! Switched that to an email I actually use. So we'll see, but I don't normally use forwarding!more2013-10-25T15:06:07.976Z