Was not a "hack," but an infrastructure problem. Full story: http://techcrunch.com/2013/08/21/tumblr-says-data-corruption-not-a-hack-responsible-for-strange-posts-appearing-on-users-blogs/
- — Flying Goat. (@SupportingBryan)Wed, Aug 21 2013 07:09:38Attention everyone, that nasty photo on our tumblr was not by us. It was rebloged and we think it's a hack, were trying to fix this ASAP.
- — Eduard Kovacs (@EduardKovacs)Wed, Aug 21 2013 06:57:30
- — Aishling (@fallingonebyone)Tue, Aug 20 2013 22:00:59did someone hack my tumblr account. i finally reached civilization where men outnumber cows and this is how the internet greets me?
- — Alison & Gail Rubke (@fairefroufrou)Tue, Aug 20 2013 22:01:11
- — David Zaldivar (@DZfunny971)Tue, Aug 20 2013 22:08:48Oh right what up with @tumblr I can't post anything right now and does anyone know if the website down or hackers hack into it?
- — a delicate balance (@whenincolma)Tue, Aug 20 2013 22:16:48Well, if everyone else is experiencing this weird "sexyfur" pic hack on tumblr, then I guess I don't feel as bad.... :| wtfux
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.