#Sochifails: Sochi Winter Olympics opening ceremony problems mocked on Twitter
It began with one of the Olympic rings not lighting up and went from there with Twitter mocking ever step of the way.
- — John Marshall (@jmarshallca)Fri, Feb 07 2014 08:32:13So we had people dressed like the flag, lights like the flag, and the flag itself. Would we forget what it looks like? #OpeningCeremony
- — Samantha David✝ (@samanthaadavid)Fri, Feb 07 2014 08:29:40HAHAHA did anyone catch that random red person walking the wrong way??? #OpeningCeremony
- — Ali (@JerseyGirl_UK)Fri, Feb 07 2014 08:33:49
- — Sarah Willett (@Swillett10)Fri, Feb 07 2014 08:30:04Shouldn't you fill the seats right behind the stage first, so that the cameras don't show all the empty seats!? #OpeningCeremony
- — Yorkshire Problems (@yorkshireprobs)Fri, Feb 07 2014 08:32:08
- — Hannah Tucker (@h_tucks)Fri, Feb 07 2014 08:26:00
- — Julia Ioffe (@juliaioffe)Fri, Feb 07 2014 08:53:48
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 1 already did!