Twitter gets excited about 11/12/13
Dubbed a 'numerical milestone' and the 'most romantic day of the year' by some, Tuesday's date '11/12/13' induced weddings galore, a Jimmy Fallon monologue punch and just random excitement in general. Here's a snippet of what people on Twitter had to say about the special date.
- — daniel tosh (@danieltosh)Tue, Nov 12 2013 10:42:45
- — Jordan Maron (@CaptainSparklez)Tue, Nov 12 2013 13:26:33Happy consecutive number date day 11-12-13! (Yes I realize for much of the world today's date is written as 12-11-13)
- — Nicole (@helmynicole)Mon, Nov 11 2013 15:19:43The news just said 1,000 brides have been registered to get married tomorrow 11/12/13. Sequential numbers get people so hyped, so dumb...
- Disclaimer to the tweet above: Next year in December, we'll get one more consecutively numbered date with 12/13/14.
- — Deacon 99.5 WZPL (@DeaconOnAir)Tue, Nov 12 2013 06:12:42I just watched a couple get married on the Today Show at 9:10am on 11/12/13 I wonder how many weddings will happen today?
- — Palo Alto News (@PaloAltoNews)Mon, Nov 11 2013 09:52:46Many Expected to Say 'I Do' on 11-12-13: Local courthouses are gearing up for a slew of couples wishing to claim... http://dlvr.it/4JHr3g
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.