GMU Students Live-Tweet Blade Runner
A selection of tweets from the ENGH 451 students' live-tweeting of their viewing of Ridley Scott's "Blade Runner"
- The Variants of Blade Runner
- — JoshAmbrose (@JoshAmbrose)Tue, Oct 11 2011 12:20:06that final origami figure = so much more nonsensical in this theatrical edition! (confession: my favorite is the final edition) #engh451
- Intertexts and Allusions
- — superdude85 (@superdude85)Wed, Oct 12 2011 18:33:18i really love this detective/private eye style narration, and it's interesting how the setting reminds me of the one in neuromancer #engh451
- — totalennui (@totalennui)Wed, Oct 12 2011 17:47:13Also more eye imagery. I think we should have more ankle imagery in scifi. The ankle is truly the window into the sole (ha). #engh451
- — PresentingPoet (@PresentingPoet)Wed, Oct 12 2011 21:39:39#ENGH451 The scene where the Replicant meets Tyrell reminds me of a more creepy version of Frankenstein meeting the Creature.
- — Canoegirl42 (@Canoegirl42)Mon, Oct 10 2011 13:29:22#engh451 i'm getting sick of the blatant biblical imagery. they could have at least tried to be subtle with the nails in the hands.
- — ZucchiniPasta (@ZucchiniPasta)Tue, Oct 11 2011 17:43:22I cannot even articulate how creeped out I am by the genetic engineer's apartment other than it's a lot. #engh451
- — superdude85 (@superdude85)Wed, Oct 12 2011 18:28:40so i just noticed how ominous this first scene was, very dark, vast, flames, weird music, and an eyeball... hm.. more eyes.. #engh451
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 2 already did!
- Abraham Vintherloved it!2013-06-06T16:43:06.077Z