Linking the public and school library
Linking the public library and school Paula Eskett Programme Advisor – Learning Futures, Services to Schools, National Library of New Zealand
- Reality Librarianship 2013: Community PartnershipsRiccarton High School partners with Christchurch City Libraries in New Zealand’s largest urban, School / Community joint use library. The successes of this library, and the enthusiasm with which staff and students embrace all it can offer, have created exciting chances to incorporate new projects linking the library and school. Join us as we discuss how this partnership is about a lot more than co-location.
- — Heroes Mingle (@heroesmingle)Tue, Jun 25 2013 00:29:49
- — Paula Eskett (@librarypaula)Tue, Jun 25 2013 00:32:27Don't know what a Joint-Use Schl/ Community looks like? Check out http://www.pinterest.com/paulae1970/riccarton-high-school-library/ …70RL2013#Rheroesminglesmingle
- — Abigail Willemse (@ajwillemse91)Tue, Jun 25 2013 00:32:28
- — Heroes Mingle (@heroesmingle)Tue, Jun 25 2013 00:34:56
- — Peter Murgatroyd (@PeterMurgatroyd)Tue, Jun 25 2013 00:38:31Goodwill and kiwi 'can do' attitude at the forefront of Riccarton school/public library development - relationships are key #rl2013
- — Peter Murgatroyd (@PeterMurgatroyd)Tue, Jun 25 2013 00:45:02Public / school library partnership at Riccarton - http://pinterest.com/paulae1970/riccarton-high-school-library/ …70RL2013#RL2013
- — Heroes Mingle (@heroesmingle)Tue, Jun 25 2013 00:47:29#RL2013 Huge visible marketing effort prior to opening to get students to join public library. Last yr 100% of some classes have lib card.
- — Heroes Mingle (@heroesmingle)Tue, Jun 25 2013 00:49:34
- — Heroes Mingle (@heroesmingle)Tue, Jun 25 2013 00:51:45
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.