Beverly's Angie Miller on 'American Idol'
The world is buzzing about Beverly's own Angie Miller, who is among the top 20 semifinalists of this season's "American Idol."
- Last night, Angie performed "Never Gone" by Colton Dixon, who was a top 10 finalist on "American Idol" Season 11.
- Here's a little bit of what people are saying, locally and worldwide:
- — brian_mansfield (@brian_mansfield)Tue, Mar 05 2013 18:10:36
- — Erlangga Saputra (@erlanggantenggg)Wed, Mar 06 2013 07:24:23Angie Miller, Amber Holcomb, Kree Harrison, and Candice Glover have to be on top ten for sure! Have To! #AI2013
- People are tweeting about Angie Miller in different languages:
- — Adhita Amanda Zulfa (@adhitaamanda)Wed, Mar 06 2013 07:44:33Angie Miller ini keren sekaliiiiii.. Nyanyiin lagu sendiri, jago piano, suara yahud, penampilan artis.. #idol
- Her performance impressed the judges — and Colton Dixon.
- — Angie Miller (@AngieAI12)Tue, Mar 05 2013 20:24:09
- Even platinum country music singer Jo Dee Messina (who also has Massachusetts ties — she tweeted that she used to play at J.R.'s Place in Beverly) had good things to say about Angie.
- — Jo Dee Messina (@jodeemessina)Tue, Mar 05 2013 18:54:50
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.