Valley Green: Planners take a swing at the golf course's zoning
On Tuesday, more than 50 residents showed up at the York County Planning Commission meeting to voice their opinion on a request that, if approved, would switch the zoning of Valley Green Golf Course from open space to residential. Here's how the evening unfolded:
- — Sean Adkins (@sadkins75)Tue, Aug 07 2012 08:17:34
- — Sean Adkins (@sadkins75)Tue, Aug 07 2012 15:59:40In 30 minutes, the county's planning commission will or will not recommend a zoning change re: valley green golf course. #yorkgolf
- — Sean Adkins (@sadkins75)Tue, Aug 07 2012 16:30:24Valley Green is the sole open space in Newberry Township. "To eliminate that flys in the face of the comprehensive plan." #yorkgolf
- — Sean Adkins (@sadkins75)Tue, Aug 07 2012 16:46:13most of the seats are filled. 5 residents are standing. At least 10 people are wearing green. Trying to match the stickers? #yorkgolf
- — Sean Adkins (@sadkins75)Wed, Aug 08 2012 06:30:57Valley Green: Planning board recommends request for zoning change - http://www.ydr.com/business/ci_21259575/valley-green-planning-board-recommends-request-zoning-change?IADID=Search-www.ydr.com-www.ydr.com …usyorkgolf_21259575/valley-green-planning-board-recommends-request-zoning-change?IADID=Search-www.ydr.com-www.ydr.com #yorkgolf
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.