- — Spinning® (@SpinningHQ)Tue, Aug 21 2012 09:19:38#TipTues: Mapping out your workouts in your planner each week can keep you on task! Tami Reilly, MI. Learn more from Tami at Mindbody FitPro
- — Indoor Cycling Assoc (@sagecycling)Wed, May 30 2012 13:39:40too many #Spinning instructors teach "sprints" w/ low (or no) resistance. Wrong! Always always have good amount of resistance when sprinting
- — corecycling (@corecycling)Fri, Mar 16 2012 05:57:49"Bicycling Science"- David Wilson. 15-30% reduction in power, 80% reduction in endurance when saddle is set 100mm lower than correct height
- — Indoor Cycling Assoc (@sagecycling)Fri, Oct 19 2012 20:08:03More indoor cycling instructors need to learn to teach classes using threshold-based HRs and not Max HR. More accurate, better results.
- — Spinning® (@SpinningHQ)Tue, Jul 31 2012 09:51:10#TipTues: Keep a rolodex in the room to keep record of students bike settings. When they come in, they can look theirs up. Meg McNeely, MI.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.