Royal Ballet Triple: Your thoughts
A triple header of works by Wheeldon, Scarlett and McGregor sees a mix of fashion, pop, drama and dance.
- We went and asked a few audience members for their thoughts during the intervals...
- ^ Helena, Breeze and Kelly: "We were most excited for Sweet Violets and really like contemporary works. Polyphonia really drew your attention too!"
- ^ Rebecca: "I'd seen Polyphonia before in Canada and really enjoyed it. It was really intense!"
- ^ Eric: "I'm most excited for Carbon Life. I'm always interested to see new McGregor!"
- ^ Amy and Jessica: "Sweet Violets was our favourite but we should have read up on the story. It was beautiful in a horrific kind of way!"
- ^ Marc and Jessica: "This is our first time here - it's a bit of a rite of passage. Polyphonia was a bit difficult to follow but it was definitely interesting!"
- A selection of your tweets about an opening night that included not one, but two premieres...
- Liam Scarlett offered a preview of Sweet Violets as part of Royal Ballet Live...
- Gareth Pugh's costumes for Carbon Life caused a stir. What do you think of his designs?
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.