#RACtalk 18 Jan: Using social media
Highlights from the #RACtalk Twitter chat about how Rotaract clubs can use social media effectively.
- Today's questions:Q1) What was your club’s most successful use of social media in 2011?Q2) What is one of your club's social media goals for the coming year?Q3) How can you use social media to recruit new members or connect with existing ones?Q4) What is one piece of advice you would give to a club just starting out with social media?Q5) Who are some social media leaders that Rotaractors can follow on Twitter for news and inspiration?
- — Daniel Bastardo (@dannypotter27)Wed, Jan 18 2012 13:01:09Hello everyone! Greetings from the Rotaract Club of Elmira College (Dist. 7120). Welcome to our first #RACtalk of the year!!!
- — Daniel Bastardo (@dannypotter27)Wed, Jan 18 2012 13:03:36@keirontt0301 Here you can find information on how to use hashtags and participate in Twitter discussions like #RACtalk http://mashable.com/2009/05/17/twitter-hashtags/ …2009/05/17/twitter-hashtags/
- — Susan Hwang (@sushwang)Wed, Jan 18 2012 13:07:08
- — Keiron D. Nanan (@keirontt0301)Wed, Jan 18 2012 13:06:42
- Question #1
- — Daniel Bastardo (@dannypotter27)Wed, Jan 18 2012 13:09:01First question: Q1) What was your club’s most successful use of social media in 2011? (Label your replies with "Q1" and #RACtalk)
- Answers #1
- — Keiron D. Nanan (@keirontt0301)Wed, Jan 18 2012 13:11:13
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 1 already did!
- Justin DelanoUsing social media effectively can be difficult.2014-02-26T02:17:14.009Z