Committee discussion & responses
Highlights from the discussion during a joint session of the Rotaract/Interact and Membership Development & Retention committees on 1 August 2012. Plus, responses from Rotaractors via social media.
- — Rotary International (@rotary)Wed, Aug 01 2012 08:15:09Follow us 1 Aug, 11:10 a.m. CT at #RACtalk from joint meeting of Rotaract/Interact + Member Development & Retention (MDRC) committees.
Questions being discussed:
1) How can former Rotaractors stay connected to Rotary if they are not yet ready to join a Rotary club?
2) What do you see as the similarities & differences between an experienced Rotaractor and a young Rotarian?
- — Rotary International (@rotary)Wed, Aug 01 2012 09:22:56Has been some discussion about dues being lowered for past Rotaractor, committee wondering if this being promoted in other clubs. #RACtalk
- — Eileen Cho (@eileenwcho)Wed, Aug 01 2012 11:00:36
- — Malenita Taube (@TAUBEM)Wed, Aug 01 2012 10:32:34
- — Guillermo Galdamez (@ggaldamez)Wed, Aug 01 2012 09:33:37
- — Rotaract en México (@Rotaract_Mexico)Wed, Aug 01 2012 09:31:55
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.