- On Wednesday night, I asked:
- — robinsloan (@robinsloan)Wed, Jan 19 2011 20:52:54Brains needed: What are some famous fictional eating/drinking establishments—in TV, movies, or books? All I can think of is the Cheers bar.
- So, I got ~100 replies in about 20 minutes—apparently, everybody's got a favorite (or three). Here's a sampling. First, the canon:
- — mattpenniman (@mattpenniman)Wed, Jan 19 2011 21:06:21@robinsloan Rick's American Cafe (Casablanca). "Of all the gin joints in all the world..." Does the Wonka Chocolate Factory count?
- Yes, that DEFINITELY counts. Next, some that are a little farther off the beaten track:
- Then, a couple of classics:
- And of course:
- — mikemccaffrey (@mikemccaffrey)Wed, Jan 19 2011 21:21:35@robinsloan Well, there is the Cheesecake Factory from The Big Bang Theory. Though that is probably paid cross promotion.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.