Happy Chinese New Year! Week 8 of Connecting Cultures with Hong Kong
As part of their "Comparing Cultures" Unit, RES second graders are connecting via the Internet with a classroom in Hong Kong. This week we learned about Chinese New Year.
- Saturday, January 28 was New Year's Day 2017 in the Chinese lunisolar (moon and sun) calendar. Our friends in Hong Kong have this week off from school to celebrate this holiday season. Before they left for their break week, they shared some information with us about Chinese New Year! Second graders at RES will be learning more about Chinese New Year and other Chinese festivals in their Connecting Cultures unit.
- — RES Library (@RESVTlibrary)Mon, Jan 23 2017 16:29:17
- — Mrs. T. (@thomal1rchk)Thu, Jan 26 2017 01:45:38
- — Mrs. T. (@thomal1rchk)Thu, Jan 26 2017 01:41:31
- — Mrs. T. (@thomal1rchk)Thu, Jan 26 2017 01:48:09
- And some updates about our friends' class garden...
- ...and their favorite TV shows!