Zoe Whitten, Nope
I engaged a self-published author, Zoe E Whitten (@Zoe_E_W), over racist tweets. Went to her timeline expecting white tears bullshit. Instead, I found a detailed confession of child rape.
- — Zoe E. Whitten (@Zoe_E_W)Thu, Mar 14 2013 17:03:21And while China is fucking the entire planet over for short term gain, Japan is going "We can fuck you too with Methane Hydrate! LOL!"
- — Zoe E. Whitten (@Zoe_E_W)Fri, Mar 15 2013 14:56:06I think that's what bugs me most of all about trying to write these stories. People want assurances that abuse victims have "happy endings."
- — Zoe E. Whitten (@Zoe_E_W)Fri, Mar 15 2013 15:20:03He said it was obvious for how ashamed I was of Rachel. And then he said I could trust him, that he would keep my secret and protect me.
- — Zoe E. Whitten (@Zoe_E_W)Fri, Mar 15 2013 15:50:06She said she never did, and she was never drunk or an alcoholic. She said she'd once thrown me into a cabinet door when I was 18 months old.
- — Zoe E. Whitten (@Zoe_E_W)Fri, Mar 15 2013 15:58:06To this day, I want to believe she was lying about that. Because if they knew... They let me become a monster. They let it happen.
- — Zoe E. Whitten (@Zoe_E_W)Fri, Mar 15 2013 16:00:05But I think about Rachel laying in bed with me, and her mom Marilyn saying "They look so precious together." Mom agreed. They let it happen.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.