Sketching as a Visual Power Tool: IxDA Grand Rapids
In his presentation at IxDA Grand Rapids May 16, Mike Rohde discussed why you should consider sketching and how sketching can become a powerful tool for in the user experience design process.
- Don't get hung up on the tools, says Mike Rohde. Think beyond the tools. Explore ideas. With sketching, you're not limited by software.
- — DeborahEdwards-Onoro (@redcrew)Thu, May 16 2013 15:25:19
- Sketching encourages discussion. It's something you and the client can talk about; a common space you can work through.
- Sketches free clients to say what they want. Clients fell they have buy-in. When people are involved, they're more bought into the design process.
- — DeborahEdwards-Onoro (@redcrew)Thu, May 16 2013 16:08:52
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.