ASC2012 - Day 3
Selected tweets from Day 3 of the Australian Science Communicators Conference 2012
- Program is here:
- — Dr Krystal (@dr_krystal)Tue, Feb 28 2012 13:54:14
- — Dr Krystal (@dr_krystal)Tue, Feb 28 2012 13:55:31
- — Dr Krystal (@dr_krystal)Tue, Feb 28 2012 14:11:47When asked about climate change @cosmicpinot directs people to @Science_Academy "Science of Climate Change" http://www.science.org.au/policy/climatechange.html …rgASC2012icy/climatechange.html #ASC2012
- — Vanessa Hill (@nessyhill)Tue, Feb 28 2012 14:14:16
- — Human Disease Museum (@Diseasemuseum)Tue, Feb 28 2012 14:13:45
- — Dr Krystal (@dr_krystal)Tue, Feb 28 2012 14:22:02Q: What's the effect of tv shows like "Big bang theory"? A: It brings science dialogue into new environments, which is great #ASC2012
- — kyliesturgess (@kyliesturgess)Tue, Feb 28 2012 14:24:24I have a question for the astronomy panelists at #ASC2012 - is there an "inspiration gap" for young people? What if Oz doesn't get the SKA?
- — Robbie Mitchell (@RobbieMitch)Tue, Feb 28 2012 14:30:38Great quote frm Lisa Harvey-Smith "We're (scientists) not right. We currently understand what we know at the moment." #ASC2012
- — Dr Krystal (@dr_krystal)Tue, Feb 28 2012 14:31:57Lack of science training in politics is a worry. What to do? Scientists can play an important role in providing advice to Govt #ASC2012
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.