Debates in DH 2.0
The book Debates in Digital Humanities was just released by University of Minnesota Press. Seems a book just isn't enough...
- Courses using the book:
- — Katherine D. Harris (@triproftri)Tue, Jan 17 2012 16:28:41
- Going back to December, there was a lot going on pre-MLA.
- — Brian Croxall (@briancroxall)Mon, Dec 12 2011 08:20:48
- — Kathi Inman Berens (@kathiiberens)Tue, Jan 03 2012 14:50:02
- — Lori Emerson (@loriemerson)Wed, Jan 04 2012 16:05:59new on EBR: a fabulous review on #elit by Lisa Swanstrom, "Expanding the Boundaries of Digital Literature" http://www.electronicbookreview.com/thread/electropoetics/expanded …cbookreview.com/thread/electropoetics/expanded
- — John Jones (@johnmjones)Wed, Jan 04 2012 17:34:08
- Some DH Tweets from #MLA12
- — Jentery Sayers (@jenterysayers)Thu, Jan 05 2012 10:40:22Zotero collection for an essay I'm currently writing on digital humanities, literature, & the economization of reading: http://bit.ly/xuRqUP
- — Korey Jackson (@koreybjackson)Thu, Jan 05 2012 11:11:24Some #dhcom Pedagogy resources: http://www.nitle.org/ / http://www.zotero.org/groups/digital_humanities_education …rgmla12ps/digital_humanities_education #mla12
- — Katherine D. Harris (@triproftri)Thu, Jan 05 2012 13:08:20Digital Pedagogy at DH Commons, MLA 2012 - resources & reflections on the 2 overwhelming sessions http://wp.me/p1kiJf-9e 9e
- — DHCommons (@DHCommons)Thu, Jan 05 2012 15:07:46
- — Elyse Eidman-Aadahl (@ElyseEA)Fri, Jan 06 2012 12:47:56Pannapacker at the MLA, 1: An Emerging Consensus in the Humanities - Brainstorm - The Chronicle of Higher Education http://post.ly/4ikx9
- — Sarah Werner (@wynkenhimself)Sat, Jan 07 2012 12:26:27
- — Shane Landrum (@cliotropic)Sat, Jan 07 2012 13:34:24Torget is animated, lively in person, showing how the maps explain his findings; says his dissertation sucked all life out of them. #AHA2012
- — Ryan Cordell (@ryancordell)Sat, Jan 07 2012 14:38:32
- And now, post-MLA, the debates and discussions pick up steam...
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.