Anatomy of the Perfect SEO Client
Raven asked the smart marketers in our Facebook community to fill in this blank "The best clients are the ones who __________." Dozens of responses later, it's clear that a great client is hard to find. But if there were one, he or she would look like this.
- First and foremost, they must be alive. :)
- But after that, marketers want clients who understands what they need and are willing to let a professional provide it.
- And if your clients actually care enough to get involved? Even better.
- It also helps if they're flexible, open to new ideas and plan well.
- But the best clients are the ones who trust their marketing team enough to let them work.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.