My SXSW recommendations for journalists
Useful audio clips & articles related to digital journalism, including social media, data, graphics etc.
- This piece provides an excellent start :-
- You can hear Jill Abramson's talk here :-
- Or alternatively read the live blog & summary here : -
- Fab presentation if you're interested in learning about the Twitter ecosystem and what it takes to make a story go viral.
- The following panel was quite interesting, the Al Jazeera examples were particularly thought provoking. (Audio) If you don't fancy a listen, they are summed up quite nicely in the Nieman piece below.
- Google Exec talks about desire to help create deep and meaningful relationships between users on the web. He inferred more big changes are afoot... (Audio)
- I wasn't at this presentation but heard it was good. (Audio)
- Not a definitive guide but gives you a flavour :) What I can't Storify here though is the knowledge shared by some of the most awesome people I met at SXSW.Keep across my blog though ramaamultimedia.tumblr.com where I share when I can.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.