Radiodays Europe 2013
The Twitter Buzz - Best of #rde12
- — Paula Cordeiro (@TwittingNetFM)Mon, Mar 18 2013 03:49:29#rde13: radio has unique touchpoints (web and mobile create even more touchpoints). 200% more webradio listeners 2010 to 2013)
- — Radio Today Live (@RadioTodayLive)Tue, Mar 19 2013 02:13:21Annita Nyberg - EBU is currently telling delegates about the Eurochip. It's not food. Or a chip. It's a plan to get a single format #rde13
- — James Cridland (@JamesCridland)Tue, Mar 19 2013 05:37:23I've been interviewed three times about the Euro-Chip. "It isn't just for Europe and it isn't a chip", I've helpfully explained. #rde13
- — Christian Bollert (@cbollert)Mon, Mar 18 2013 03:00:36
- — Christian Bollert (@cbollert)Mon, Mar 18 2013 04:56:07Short summary on #RDE13 so far: content is king, online will be the future, be on different platforms, social media is about communication.
- — S.Koray Hatipoglu (@KorayHatipoglu)Tue, Mar 19 2013 07:38:51
- — Radiozentrale (@Radiozentrale)Tue, Mar 19 2013 07:31:00
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.