Minnesotans on #inaug2013
Minnesotans chimed in as the proceedings of President Obama's second Inauguration unfolded in Washington.
- — Nance Lee (@NanceLeeM)Mon, Jan 21 2013 10:18:52"...we possess all the qualities that this world without boundaries demands: youth and drive; diversity and openness..." YES. #inaug2013
- — Johanna Conrad (@JohannaConrad)Mon, Jan 21 2013 10:29:39
- — NARAL Pro-Choice MN (@ProChoiceMN)Mon, Jan 21 2013 09:45:07
- — Christina Jackson (@christinajacksn)Mon, Jan 21 2013 10:27:38
- — krlx radio (@KRLXRadio_live)Mon, Jan 21 2013 10:19:21
- Beyonce sang the National Anthem
- Minnesotans joined their fellow Americans and felt compelled to comment about the First Lady's hair.
- — Nadine Babu (@NadineBabu)Mon, Jan 21 2013 10:16:31I'm trying to get used to them, but I can't say I'm a fan of Michelle Obama's bangs. It looks like she's wearing a wig. #Inaug2013
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.