what design can do 2012
an extremely biased and personal view
- FRIDAY - DAY 1 - VRIJDAG
- — Klaas van der Veen (@klaasExD)Thu, May 10 2012 00:54:27#wdcd Mayor vd Laan opens the conference after a short introduction by organizer Richard vd Laken (What Shoes Can Do for a designer)
- — Catherine Dixon (@ThinkingType)Thu, May 10 2012 01:41:51Mayor of Amsterdam opens with great fluency + civic insight into design potential: 'unconventional solutions to prevailing problems' #wdcd
- — Klaas van der Veen (@klaasExD)Thu, May 10 2012 01:17:04Piet Oudolf: planting design. "Tradionally it's decoration, for me it's a tool to express" Inspired by wild plants in derelict places #wdcd
- — Sanne van der Beek (@sanne_vd_beek)Thu, May 10 2012 01:49:20The psychology of food design: people who bite into things, bite into problems. People who swallow, just swallow life. Honey and bunny #wdcd
- — Klaas van der Veen (@klaasExD)Thu, May 10 2012 02:49:07
- — Raoul Kuiper (@RaoulKuiper)Thu, May 10 2012 03:50:02Making shit sexy by taking soccer stars to tell people to take à clean shit with games like world toilet cup briljant!! #wdcd
- — Tweet_TrendsNL (@Tweet_TrendsNL)Thu, May 10 2012 04:42:45
- — anne miltenburg (@AnneMiltenburg)Thu, May 10 2012 05:06:23India as an inspiring design nation is represented at #WDCD by speakers Rajesh Dahiya and Aditya Dev Sood.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.