#PrivChat 4.9 with @Evidon and @Ghostery ahead of the @WSJ Data #Privacy Event #WSJData
We are pleased to have the Evidon and Ghostery team back on #PrivChat ! This week we are using the event to prep ahead of the Wall Street Journal Data Transparency event in NYC and NYU this coming weekend.
- Announcements (every week people can send announcements prior to the start of the event)
- — EPIC (@EPICprivacy)Tue, Apr 10 2012 08:56:03
- — EPIC (@EPICprivacy)Tue, Apr 10 2012 08:57:36
- — EPIC (@EPICprivacy)Tue, Apr 10 2012 08:58:09
- Topics are:Full details here.
Q1: EU ePrivacy Directive: Is the May 25th deadline going to be Y2K for EU publishers?Q2: Wall Street Journal Data Transparency Weekend: What are some transparency tools you'd like to see come out of it? (background available at Wall Street Journal: Data Transparency Weekend and Hacker League: WSJ Data Transparency Code-a-Thon)Q3: As a privacy/industry professional, how do you define tracking? (background available at South by Southwest: Sex, Lies and Cookies: Web Privacy EXPOSED!)Q4: Will we see a consumer privacy law? If so, what will it look like? (background available at PCWorld: Could New Online Privacy Laws Lead to Unnecessary Regulation?)
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.