#SignalPG Event Content, Key Quotes
It's impossible to accurately incapsulate the entire day of content, but here's an initial attempt via Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
- For context, here's an overview, preview of the event from Cincinnati Enquirer.
- The event, sponsored by P&G and produced by Federated Media, is designed to bring P&G and others together to discuss brands in a digital world. Marc Pritchard, P&G's Chief Marketer, was quick to set the tone of the event.
- John Battelle's interviews with several of the speakers have been most insightful. He's not afraid to ask tough questions.
- And it was great to see that P&G promoted a tweet around their own event.
- P&G CEO Bob MacDonald discussed the economy and the impact of digital with Battelle.
- From Bob McDonald, we transitioned to CNET's Brian Cooley. His presentation was information packed. He discussed life in a post-pc era and how people are dealing with media, communications and social in marketing. He dove into great detail around the need for successful products today needing an ecosystem.
- More comments that Cooley made that were reinforced throughout the day.
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 1 already did!