We invited a gaggle of tweeters and comic artists to a dress rehearsal of DON GIOVANNI. This is what they came up with! Warning: Spoiler Alert. Also, please be advised that these tweets may contain mature subject matter. Portland Opera is not responsible for the comments of other tweeters.
- — Portland Opera (@portlandopera)Mon, Oct 29 2012 15:27:18
- — Stage&Studio (@StagenStudio)Sun, Oct 28 2012 15:07:46
- — Mike Russell (@culturepulp)Mon, Oct 29 2012 17:05:33
- — Lucy Bellwood (@LuBellWoo)Mon, Oct 29 2012 13:00:55
- — Jake Richmond (@ModestMedusa)Mon, Oct 29 2012 14:12:04I mean I get to go see Don Giovanni. I'm supposed to draw stuff while I watch. It's going to turn out awful, but what the hell? #pdxgiovanni
- — Christopher Corbell (@ccorbell)Mon, Oct 29 2012 14:30:00
- — Ben il dissoluto (@OhColeman)Mon, Oct 29 2012 15:27:22
- — Brett Burmeister (@dieselboi)Mon, Oct 29 2012 18:24:36I love that Christopher Alden embraced a nontraditional approach to opera. Makes fun for those of us not familiar with it #pdxgiovanni
- — Grant Butler (@GrantButler)Mon, Oct 29 2012 18:24:57
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.