- It's not delivery, it's DiGiorno — but someone still got served.
- Playing the role of Captain Obvious this evening: Cameron Diaz.
- Everyone had something to say about the sexism of "Sixteen Going on Seventeen" — and studied the plot through a contemporary lens.
- — Mindy Monez (@garnisheater)Thu, Dec 05 2013 17:45:29Yes, this song is horrendously misogynistic and outdated, but at least the person singing it turns out to be A NAZI so it's kind of negated.
- There was, of course, commentary on the casting....
- — Tyler Feder (@roaringsoftly)Thu, Dec 05 2013 19:09:17Will someone make an all-Laura-Benanti cut of this disaster for me à la the Keira Knightley wedding video from Love Actually?
- — Theatre Problems (@TheatreProblems)Thu, Dec 05 2013 17:30:34
- Everyone had something to say about the costumes....
- Yes, that's your local food delivery company getting in on the act.
- — Cara Lynn Shultz (@caralynnshultz)Thu, Dec 05 2013 19:19:34
- And, of course, just general snark of the overall "huh?" moments of the show.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.