"Sharknado," the latest campy, and by all measures awful, movie by SyFy aired last night. This is how Twitter reacted.
- The poster!
- Some are heartbroken that they didn't get a chance to be a part of HISTORY.
- — Kait Parker (@WeatherKait)Fri, Jul 12 2013 03:41:11I can't believe I missed all this #SharkNado glory due to an early bedtime. Anyone have it DVR'd?? http://www.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeednews/the-7-bestworst-lines-of-sharknado …ews/t…
- And then, of course, the jokes. The many, many jokes...
- — Christine Swanson (@CSygnet)Thu, Jul 11 2013 19:46:46OMG I did not just hear "We're going to need a bigger chopper" what's next "Just when I thought I was out, the #SharkNado pulled me back in"
- We were compelled to ask how many folks were watching.
- So, how many stars is that again?
- And, of course, some celebs got in on the action. SHARKNADO!
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.