Superstorm Sandy and its affect on Northeast
The East Coast deals with the effects of Hurricane Sandy.
- — Maria Papadopoulos (@MariaEnterprise)Mon, Oct 29 2012 13:31:29
- — Jared Keller (@jaredbkeller)Tue, Oct 30 2012 12:27:23Why does the New York Times' state-by-state Hurricane #Sandy guide omit Massachusetts? http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/10/29/state-by-state-guide-to-hurricane-sandy/ ….nytimes.com/2012/10/29/state-by-state-guide-to-hurricane-sandy/
- — Hank Chadwick (@HankChadwick)Tue, Oct 30 2012 13:29:59
- — Steve Damish (@stevedamish)Tue, Oct 30 2012 09:12:48
- — Steve Damish (@stevedamish)Tue, Oct 30 2012 07:07:31
- — Justin Graeber (@justingraeber)Tue, Oct 30 2012 05:21:15
- — Chris Brogan (@nothinglost)Tue, Oct 30 2012 07:41:36Seeing lots of marketing using Sandy as its springboard. It's gross. "Sorry your mom's dead. Want minty breath for the funeral?"
- Damn, Hurricane Sandy really is creating a lot of chaos and havoc! To all my friends & family in New Jersey, please be safe! :( & I hope the best for all the other states that are being affected due to Sandy's wrath as well. My news feed is breaking my heart :(
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.