The Bitter, The Tweets
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are splitsville, with the breakup reportedly initiated by Ms. Gomez. Teenyboppers everywhere screamed. Older fans couldn’t resist sharing their 2 cents on the end of #Jelena.
- — Bieber ∞ (@BelieberSwagguh)Sat, Nov 10 2012 19:36:54Justin sang Cry Me A River at the show in Boston tonight. Poor Justin, I want to give him the biggest hug of my life. #StayStrongJustin
- — Scooter Braun (@scooterbraun)Fri, Nov 09 2012 21:10:42it is how we handle ourselves in the toughest situations that show our true character. Always show respect, integrity, and class.
- — Justin Bieber (@justinbieber)Mon, Nov 12 2012 22:43:41"Life is short. It's gonna be what it's gonna be. As long as u put your best foot forward." -Glenn... words from a stranger I just met. :)
- — Micah White (@micahwhite)Tue, Nov 13 2012 08:36:53This news coverage would be much more interesting to me if Gen. Petraeus had an affair with Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez had emailed Elmo.
- — Ricky Gervais (@rickygervais)Tue, Nov 13 2012 07:32:04“@ChromeBabyMomma: I'd like to know how you really feel about the justin selena breakup” Nothing except I'm depressed it's considered news.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.