One Voice United: Rally for Public Education
Twitter captured the conversation of the thousands of educators, parents, students and community activists who gathered in Albany June 8, 2013, to fight for the future of public education. Here are your tweets, photos and videos from the event. Learn more at www.nysut.org/rallyjune8.
- — John Nichols (@NicholsUprising)Sun, Jun 09 2013 12:27:32
- — NYSUT (@nysut)Sun, Jun 09 2013 08:11:15
- — Anthony Celini (@acelini)Sun, Jun 09 2013 04:00:27I like aftunion's photo on Instagram. "Educators, students, parents and the community rallied in Albany for public .… http://bit.ly/11oiM1e
- — Stephen Pampinella (@StevePampinella)Sat, Jun 08 2013 17:50:08
- — Sarah Fleming (@MsFleming93)Sat, Jun 08 2013 15:38:35
- — Richard Iannuzzi (@RichardIannuzzi)Sat, Jun 08 2013 14:53:08#rallyjune8 Thank you to all who were there today: doubled the 10000 goal! In solidarity, Dick. Now our journey must continue.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.