Nursing School Interview Questions - How To Prepare
Are you are a prospective nursing student with a nursing school entrance interview coming up? I have gathered several very helpful articles that will hopefully reduce any pre-interview nervousness you may have, and help you to pass your interview with flying colors.
- First of all, relax. The primary reason for nursing school interview questions is to provide an in-person exchange of information about the program and how nursing school candidate would fit in.
- Here are 6 potential questions you may face in the interview:
1 - What are your career goals?
2 - Do you possess talents that you can offer to the nursing profession?
3 - How did you arrive at choosing nursing as your career path?
4 - What strengths do you have that will help you as a nurse?
5 - When you decided to be a nurse, how old were you?
6 - In 5 to 7 years, where do you see yourself?
- Three of the most basic questions to answer, usually involve explaining why you are interested in nursing, why is a nursing education your top priority, and, why you feel you should be admitted to the nursing program.
- In preparing yourself for the nursing school interview, understand that it could be in person or over the telephone. It is suggested that you be prepared for both.
- For useful information on nursing schools, visit - Is Nursing School hard?
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.