Northwestern at Army
A social media recap of Northwestern's 21-14 loss at Army on Sept. 17, 2011, in West Point, N.Y.
Northwestern traveled to West Point en masse today, with thousands of fans selling out Army's beautiful Michie Stadium. Several fans provided some great pre-game photos on their twitter accounts...
- — NU_Sports (@NU_Sports)Sat, Sep 17 2011 12:26:57
- Northwestern elects to receive the opening kickoff, and away we go!
- — CassidyHubbarth (@CassidyHubbarth)Sat, Sep 17 2011 12:39:42Should Dan Persa be worried?... Cleared to play bur Coulter gets the start and looking super athletic. #Northwestern
- — NU_SportsLIVE (@NU_SportsLIVE)Sat, Sep 17 2011 12:43:17Sea of cadets in the east stands is impressive, as is the sea of purple enveloping the south end zone of Michie Stadium! #NUvsArmy
- — DanHillReports (@DanHillReports)Sat, Sep 17 2011 12:40:55
Army quarterback Trent Steelman has seven carries for 49 yards on the Black Knights' opening drive, finishing with a 17-yard TD run to give the home team a 7-0 lead near the end of the first quarter. NU then suffers a 3-and-out in the shadow of its own goal line.
- — TeddyGreenstein (@TeddyGreenstein)Sat, Sep 17 2011 13:05:48Strap it on. This is gonna be a dogfight. Army looking good. Colter victimized by drops by Ebert, C Jones.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.