Emotional Clinton angrily denies Benghazi cover-up
- Hillary Clinton on the reason behind the American deaths in Benghazi: "What difference, at this point, does it make?" Sorry, Mrs. Clinton, accountability matters. This whole thing is a joke. Same story that we didn't know so were waiting before we gave ANY reason yet when Rice went on those Sunday shows she specifically said it was over that video. Yet we didn't know so shouldn't give ANY reason until we knew, which, by the way, was before Rice went on those shows and weeks later Obama spoke before the UN again using the video as the excuse. LIES and COVERUPS - BS Government
- The excellent Joan Walsh, as quick and on point as ever, perceptively interprets HiIlary's testimony on Benghazi in her Salon analysis (below) of the Republicans' "day of rage." She notes Clinton's gravitas, both 'stately and emotional' --which, Joan says, represent a widening of the parameters of how female public figures can behave with dignity. Go Joan!
- Watching Hillary Clinton scold a republican senator today at the Senate Foreign Relations Committee hearing on the Benghazi terror attacks was great and long overdue. If you haven't sen it yet you must. I also think that Hillary Clinton with all her intelligence and vast knowledge of government and politics would make an excellent choice for president in 2016.
- Hilllary on Benghazi: ‘What Difference Does It Make?’ Email (Breitbart) – After being pressed today by Republican Senator Ron Johnson to explain how it was that over the course of weeks, the Obama Administration stood by an absurd story claiming that four Americans we’re murdered in Libya due to a spontaneous protest gone bad, outgoing Secretary of State Hillary Clinton played the indignation card.
- "What does it matter [how four Americans got killed at Benghazi] !?" - Hillary Clinton testifying before Congress today. Yo, Hillary. What "matters" about how those four Americans died in the Benghazi debacle is they depended on you and Lord Obama to provide them the security they asked for (but were denied) before the massacre and to react in a timely manner to rescue them once the attack began. THAT'S what "matters".
- The Benghazi congressional hearings are nothing short of a scam. The Democrats are basically heaping praise on Secretary Clinton and the Republicans are doing nothing but castigating her for everything and anything. Very few of the questions are seriously addressing security concerns or Congress's failure to fund additional security when the Department of State repeatedly requested it. Just once I would love to hear Secretary Clinton say "Congressman, in all due respect, go screw yourself and your insulting partisan comments!"
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.